QUALITY. EXPERIENCE. CARE OF CUSTOMERS.
In every language of the world.
Think globally and act locally is our motto
Exploring the world so as to bring our competence, our tradition, our culture for traditional espresso coffee and more, is a duty; realizing that the world welcomes us is a gift that still amazes us.
- we would like to offer you our experience,
- we would like to introduce you to our expertise,
- we would like to satisfy your requests by providing the service you were hoping for.
In other words, if you need us, we want to be there
What does this mean?
- 21 local branches, including production plants, associates in Europe, Asia and United States: a direct presence.
- 700 distributors all over the world: our precious helpers and expert hands.
More. Widespread presence rhymes with:
- 7000 machines just in Paris: coffee in France is without doubt Italian.
- 200,000 cafes, bars, offices, restaurants, hotels across the world use Cimbali and Faema coffee machines: the whole of them would form a city.
- 70% of the Japanese market that chooses traditional coffee machines uses ours: Far-East mornings smell of Cimbali.
- 1912 New York: Cimbali arrives in the New World. 4 generations of Americans know what high quality Italian coffee means.
- To have have a coffee in Portugal you order a “cimbalino”...
...is that enough?